We'll be ringing in the new year with a few friends tonight. Maybe we'll actually see midnight this year. Any bets?
Resolutions suck. I'm tired of being disappointed when another year has slipped by without accomplishing the tough resolutions. I am looking forward to 2009 and have made a few very attainable resolutions for the upcoming year. Wait, I'm not even going to call them resolutions and have that stigma placed upon them. Rather, here are my intents for 2009:
1. I will say "ott nine" as much as possible as it's the last of the "ott" years this century.
2. I will bring my re-usable shopping bags to ALL stores, not only the grocery store.
3. I will listen to ALL the songs in my iTunes folder and remove the ones I always skip over. According to iTunes, it will take me 12.2 days to listen to them all. Yikes!
4. I will continue to drive the hubby (a.k.a. the prince of darkness) crazy by leaving lights on around the house in rooms I am no longer in and blame it on the ghosts.
5. Rico and his kitties will receive lots of love and TLC.
6. I will not plant 23 tomato plants in our garden as I did last year. I will also not attempt to make homemade ketchup again. Blech.
7. And last but not least, I will grow taller to lower the body mass index number. Oh damn.
Have a safe and happy new year all!