Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pretty Please?

Here it is, 11:00 pm but because of last nights "spring ahead" an hour, it should feel like 10:00 pm but right now I feel like it's 2:00 am. My inner clock always gets goofed up with the time change. Don't you wish they'd just get rid of Daylight Savings Time?

Hey GW! Can't you do some loopholey, flibbity-flabbity, wiggle-yer-nosey sort of thing with the rules and denounce Daylight Savings Time in the entire US? Maybe you can put a P.S. in fine print on the bottom of Scooter Libby's pardon? Pretty please GW? If you do, maybe I'll vote Republican in the next election. (Ow. My fingers burned a little when I typed that.)

4 comments:

Logophile said...

I am always messed up by DLS time too. Given how little attention I generally pay to clocks and time of day typically it seems odd it would screw with my body clock as much as it does.
I was out with my little one eating french toast at 10PM thinking it felt like dinner time, oh well.

voyageur said...

You are appealing to the wrong GW.

Think instead of Gates, William. If he decided to have the Windows clock-tracking stuff ignore daylight savings time, he could actually do good with the Windows monopoly.

Jocelyn said...

I'm wid ya. My husband commented to me this morning, as I dithered about, "Boy, this daylight savings stuff is really hitting you hard."

Well, yea, I'm already tired, before they take away another hour from me.

Kathleen Riley said...

Perhaps you could only work off Circadian rhythms.